Believe it or not, fitness influencers and coaches are the driving forces of SocialBoat’s fitness challenges and hence it is essential for them to engage with their respective communities and drive their motivation. Here are a few ways you can do that-
- Share your own Workouts
To share your workout, follow the following steps-
- When you go on the page of your community, you will see a pencil-like button, as shown in the picture above. Clicking on this, you can create a new post.
- After clicking on this, write the text in the text box that appears. You can also share your exercise plan through pictures, videos, links, and other media that you want.
- Once the text and media are added, click on the post button and you are all done! All members of your community will be notified automatically through WhatsApp text messages.
- Schedule Live Sessions
Hosting regular live sessions can be very helpful in boosting the motivation of your community members and keeping their spirits high. Here, you can have various insights into the challenge so far and instructions on how to proceed further. Here is what you can do-
- By going on your creator profile, schedule a suitable time for the live session and inform your community about the same.
- Once the session is scheduled, all your community members will receive an auto reminder for the Live session, 30 minutes before the session is to begin.
- Create your own event/challenges
Along with the challenge, creators can also engage their community members further by creating their own paid events through SocialBoat’s platforms. These can be other fitness challenges, demo sessions, consultation slots, issue-oriented and audience-oriented programs, etc. Just follow these steps-
- On the top of your community - find the black circle titled - ‘create your challenge.’
- After clicking on it, all you have to do is click on “Create New,” enter the details of the event, and you will be ready to go!
- You will then be able to see an overview of your event, as shown in the picture below.
- Share your Paid Events in your Community to Attract More Customers
You should promote your events in your community by creating a post. This will help you attract more customers from within and from outside your community.
We hope this step-by-step guide will help you in engaging with your community, and we wish you all the best for the challenge! For more such useful pieces, visit SocialBoat.